Lately, I've been fascinated by the idea of process - the way & how of getting a project from here, to there. So when a group of artist-friends asked if I'd like to join a blog hop focused on our personal creative process? I thought, "HELL YEAH!" and signed up.
So, here's how this is going to work: On September 8-22, a different artist will be revealing their personal creative process of moving from a blank canvas (or stack of paper, lump of clay, or honking-big peice of stone!) to a finished piece of art. There will also be a ton of giveaways with some awesome prizes!
Below, you'll find the list of participating artists As they each take their turn in the spotlight, I'll provide a link to each artist's post, so you can follow along. But the BEST way to make sure you don't miss anything is will be to follow me on social media. Google+ is your best bet, but Pinterest or FaceBook will do the job, too!
The Blank Canvas BlogHop
- Sept 8 Karen Friedland: Coloring The World
- Sept 9 Lezette Markham: Simply Art
- Sept 10 Cynthia Patton: Writer, Editor, Advocate, Speaker
- Sept 11 Jennyann Carthern: Paint is Thicker Than Water
- Sept 12 Friday Frenzy Bonus:
- Sept 13 Jan Blount: Gratitude & Company
- Sept 14 Effy Wild: Love & Glitter
- Sept 15 Virginia Simpson-Magruder: My Mane Blowing In The Wind
- Sept 16 Dariana Cruz: 2 Sisters 1 Journey
- Sept 17 Susan Miller: Lighted Path Coaching
- Sept 18 Grace Howes: Red Barn Studios
- Sept 19 Tori Deaux & The Quirkipreneurs <-- Me, again!
- Sept 20 Kiala Givehand: Giving Hands Creative
- Sept 21 Martin Arkenstone:The Wisdom of Stone
- Sept 22 Nicole Piar: GhostKitten
Sound good? Alrighty then! And don't forget that each artist will be doing a give-away - I've seen previews of some of them, and I want to win ALL of them!(I don't sound TOO greedy, do I? Just you wait, you'll be feeling greedy too when you see their offerings!)