I'm Tori Deaux,
And I Put the Quirk in Quirkipreneurs.™
Using wacky, illustrated metaphors (and the occasional tube of glitter glue), I help Creative Entrepreneurs bring their quirky right-brain strengths into the left-brained business world.
Why? Mainstream business culture has plenty of sanitized paint-by-numbers systems, but Creatives don't flourish by formula. We need unfinished edges, organic textures, splashy colors, messy individuality, more… quirkiness.
Ultimately, it’s about being comfortable in our own skins, and building a business culture that we can be comfortable living in, as well. It's about embracing who we are, embracing our individuality, and expressing it not only in our products or marketing, but in the very way we approach our business.
What You'll Find Here:
- Artwork to inspire new perspectives.
- Exercises for building up your quirky biz muscles.
- Tools for defining your own customized biz culture.
- Connections to a community of like-minded peers, cohorts and providers - a community where you'll find support for building your biz in a way that fits YOU.
More About Tori
I’m an artist, writer, web-wrangler, and serial entrepreneur. I’ve been on the Internets for twenty-odd years, and on this earth for 40-something even odder years (most of them spent in Texas, which accounts for much of the oddness).
My personal quirks include:
* An addiction to bad disaster movies (GO SHARKNADO!) * A small but growing collection of pottery chupacabras & their pet goat companions * A curious habit of referring to my husband of 25 years only as “Mr.Spouse” * I invented my own fictional mental disorder (Privaticus Neuroticus) * My business plan is a dollhouse; a goat lives on its roof.
Oh, I almost forgot! I'm a fare writer, but a lousey proof reader. Grammer Nazis, be-wear!
So, What Now?
A lot of cool stuff is coming, so be sure and stay in touch. For best results, bring a thirst for of adventure, an open mind, a sense of humor, and maybe a glue stick. Seriously, you never know when a glue stick will come in handy!
You can follow the progress via the newsletter or on your favorite social media (linked below)